Saturday, September 15, 2012

Taco Pizza

School is in full swing! That means that there are sick teachers who provide me with a job! :D Yay for making money!

That being said, this is a post that has been in the making for almost a week now.

Yeah, SHUN ME!

Last weekend Hubby and I sat down to make a menu for the week. The weather here in Virginia has been AMAZING the past two weeks and we really wanted to do some grilling and wanted to try out some new recipes.

We kinda split up the days so that one person wasn't cooking all week long. I am now working; thus, I crack the whip and make the husband pull his weight around here. (I'm joking...kind of.)

Anyway, Monday was my day to cook and originally I had picked something generic like spaghetti but then I was all...

WHY DON'T WE HAVE SOMETHING NEW AND EXCITING FOR DINNER?!

And then, THIS was born!





DE-FREAKING-LICIOUS! Mmm Hmm. 
Taco Pizza Ladies and Gents.  This takes two of my most favorite things, mixes them all together and puts them in mah belly! YUM.
This is what you're going to need:
1 package Pizza Dough mixed according to box
1 can Refried Beans
1lb Ground Beef
Taco Seasoning
Cheddar Cheese
Tomatoes
Olives
Sour Cream
Lettuce
Salsa
(This is what I used. You know what you like on your tacos...so use whatever your favorite things are.)
 
You may need to heat up your refried beans to make them easier to spread.

 
And there you have it! :) Crack the whip, make your husband do half of the cooking and when it's your time to cook...pick something super easy ans super delicious.  That's how I roll. ;)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment